Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MnD - Buff on Edward (2015/12/09)

Thanks for all your love to the blogger. This really give me motivation to go on =]

This time it is about one of my favourite heroes, Edward. He has been buffed in v1.9 significantly. Let's see what he is up to:

1. Duration of stun at level 11 and 12 increases to 8s and 10s respectively
2. Heavy musketeers do 100% bonus attack to stunned units
3. A proc rate necklace can increase the proc rate of hero skills should it be an active one

No need to do any math. You can already see the buff to Edward (6s cooldown, 60% proc rate with the necklace on. Some enemies will be stun-locked to death).

Some more things that might spice things a little bit more - the release of advanced savage unit for Canon. One of the advanced type can stun and reduce the defense of the stunned unit. So...I see a huge potential with Edward with Canon, as well as the infantry who can stun enemies.

Hopefully this can bring back part of the glorious days of musketeers.

10 comments:

  1. I've got a question for today.
    Leonidas vs Achilles. Who's the best one?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm...good question.

      Leon did more crit and Achilles did more damage when enemies dodge.

      I will choose Leon as not many units can dodge without mist, which means Achilles's skill wont be triggered too frequently.

      Not to mention that Leon plus Curse Necklace is stupidly strong (the Crit Machine)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. But not hurt to use both. Some players use 4 pikemen. Kind of extreme but fun.

      Delete
  2. Achilles in my opinion is one of the best heroes.
    He can inflict massive damage. Here are the confirmed screens.
    http://prntscr.com/9e2vo9
    http://prntscr.com/9e2wku
    He is amazing! :D
    Kenny I have many questions for you . It seems to me an experienced player who really knows a lot.
    Here is my rally:
    http://prntscr.com/9e2zch

    What would it change? I am available Rangar , Jerome Edward IV , Robinhood , Hilda , Shazzo , Charles.Martel (he is very weak ) , Hedvig , Helmar .
    In the current rally for me weak Cedric , who I replace it? Also considering replacing Cedric on Shazzo . I don't know completely what to do with Edward IV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i still have a lot to learn!

      You get a very solid frontline so i would keep it the same (Shazzo might not be helpful in this rally). Cedric is very good in my opinion so i would keep him.

      I see that ur team might be lack of AoE damages so Edward IV is not fitting in. You may consider filling this gap and have Edward IV next to the AoE heroes.

      Heroes i might swap out:
      Urza, he is rather bad compared to 4* pikemen
      Nicola, i generally dont like MA if i am not using all 3 at the same time

      Other than that, your rally should be fine!

      Delete

  3. Also I don't know what necklace best fits your hero .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy. I came today Lancelot, Morgan and Belthor. So I have a question. Whom shall I throw away from the rally? Sarah? William? Urza? Joan? Octavius? Nicolai? Galahad?
    Urza certainly fall off, but I have no idea who else can I throw away. Do you have any propositions?
    BTW, I'm waiting for the next Best Hero Series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. writing now!

      Was a bit stuck at work these days =[

      Delete