Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Battle Post - Formation - Lucky Rengar (2015/08/03)

(This is just a joke. Highly not practical)

I just got Rengar, one of the heroes that I have no idea how to use.

All I know is he gets stronger with more fallen enemies. So...why not have the following build? (This is just for fun)
The 3* Pavisers at first column should be 3* Arballists

The key is with a crew of max skilled arballists and MAs + Liz to frequently one-shot enemy heroes so Rengar grows stronger and kill everything. Jerome is important as well as he can revive the tank arballists.

On second thought, Rengar might be the nemesis of low-level Jerome. The heroes rebirth are very easy to kill by MAs and Liz. I am sure that death of revived heroes counts into Rengar's active skill.

3 comments:

  1. I find he's good for late in the battle.He usually has full health by the end and can be your last defense in a battle. Despite that though I find him not a very good hero, hopefully they pass on maybe like %50 of his ability to his minions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find he's good for late in the battle.He usually has full health by the end and can be your last defense in a battle. Despite that though I find him not a very good hero, hopefully they pass on maybe like %50 of his ability to his minions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If his skill passes to minions, Octavius will be useless so...dont think it will happen (but totally prefer that to happen haha)

      Delete