Saturday, June 20, 2015

Battle Post - Preparation for 1.8 (2015/06/19)

Death Ball is pretty good! (Is it after yesterday post, I got attacked 3 times)
Am I lucky or not? Death ball against archenemy Morgana and I won!
I would say, the performance is pretty impressive considering the AP difference at my level

Although v1.8 won't come too soon android, let's think about what to prepare...

1. Tones of tcrystals for new heroes
2. Tones of gold for...It's always good to have gold
3. Tones of scrolls for leveling up new heroes (even my current heroes)
4. A more defensive rally (Death ball might work in the middle lane, but side lane needs to be tanky so death ball won't be flanked
5. Battle Chests, they will be gone forever after TI removes encounter battles (or we can still get them from PvP?)
6. Tones of energy-restoring stones (I have no idea the exact English name)

Right, one very important one...
7. Training 1 3* heroes of every type

Why? Cuz you can send them on missions and they are very good for simple, routine missions (4* on important missions). I highly appreciate how TI decides to give 3* some uses.

 Not specific to v1.8, I think it's time to focus on raising squad number. One more paviser now matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment