Sunday, June 28, 2015

Battle Post - Cursed (2015/06/28)

Today, Triniti gave everyone a warm welcoming for the upcoming v1.8 release in iOS (Hopefully Android version will be coming soon).
2 Gold Goblets

I have been saving up tCrystals for v1.8 heroes and recharging energies (usually I can't play in the morning so I waste about 240 out of 480 energies every day. I need a way catch up). So goblet is the better way I can get 4* heroes (compared to free draws. Although I got Joan from the free draw).

I read through the list of heroes, understanding what my targets are:
1. Alash (replacing Kelly)
2. GRD
3. El Cid (good for death ball survival)
4. Carter (good old tank)

I really need tanks in my rally. The rally output is strong with MAs and Liz + musketeers.

So I visited the tavern and spent all my goblets, hoping to find some new friends (and get wasted too. Thats what tavern was for).

Two strange guys came talking to me. And I knew them very well...
2 jobless pikemen...who were fired by me

They are coming back to haunt me! I think the only way to break the curse is to employ Merlin to burn them to ashes so they would never return.

But you know, I am super poor so I cannot afford Merlin. What should I do?!???! Quit the game to stop them haunting me?!!?

5 comments:

  1. Why don't you hire them?
    Or you don't have any free space in barracks?
    Can't wait for 1.8 on Android to spend my not so many crystals and goblets. Need some tanks too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya...I have a bunch of 3* heroes stored up already, mostly arbalists, old cavalries etc (that is likely more useful than 3* pikemen)

      Delete
    2. I just hire any 3/4* I get even bad to improve odds of receiving a good hero next time..

      Delete
    3. Once v1.8 is out I will rush getting Rose and Summer. Heard that they are pretty strong

      Delete
    4. Mark, you would be wrong here. Getting 3 and 4 stars LOWERS your chances to get more, so....

      Delete