Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Battle Post - Joining the English Family (2015/06/30)

Hm...an accident happened today...I used to play MW on my android tablet instead of my phone so to save battery on my phone (you know how battery-consuming MW is). But, somehow I won't have access to my tablet for 1 month so...I have to migrate the game to my phone for now...

Luckily, I have registered an account so I can migrate easily. Let's open the game on my phone the first time...
Anything different?

Finally my game is in English! Now I don't need to do stupid translations that no one understands! At least for 1 month. Very likely I will migrate the game back to my tablet later. I like to have games on bigger screens.

Back to the game, I got a 3* Spartan from Silver Refresh. Very normal indeed (I am not going to lose myself again seeing them).

And I realised that Death Ball isn't too good with AI Morale Skill as there are a lot of space in the middle lane so upper lane enemy can flank the Death Ball. Filling up those gap, AI did a better job defending.
Screenshots from sometime ago

At least some higher level guys had to try multiple times to defeat me. Good enough.

Then, I tried finishing stages that I could not before...
Stage 150
Five Lions
Well...sometimes my musketeers will slack quite a bit...Ruining my day

And...I finally realised Chinese players cannot access Blogger. Lemme think what to do so everyone can enjoy the game!

6 comments:

  1. Could you explain please the pvp system?
    When do you start "defend" yourself? I mean I'm lvl36 and I haven't got a single attack report yet.
    What do you get if an attacker failed and you won?
    Do you lose anything if the attack was successful and you lost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 16 other players with similar levels as yours are selected everyday that you can attack them. On the other hand, you will be chosen to be attacked by other players. I call this "defending" since you are not controlling your team but the AI. My experience is that the higher level you are in, the more frequent you will be attacked cuz more players in higher level. (Of course if you are with a weak rally, you are very likely to be attacked)

      When you lost a battle, you will lose nothing (but glory) so...don't worry much (although it bugged me sometime for losing a lot)

      Delete
    2. sorry glory means some kind of pvp metrics? in the tops of the players I see them sorted only by prestige. So it basically doesn't mean that the first one is the strongest, it's just the one who have played the most, right?
      or do you mean by glory is just your satisfaction from the game?)

      Delete
    3. Glory is nothing related to the game but just ur feeling haha.

      You literally won't be in any disadvantages if you lose a battle that is not controlled by you. And you are right for Prestige level =]

      Btw, you should think well before you engage in PvP since it gives you many Prestige but your army strength might not catch up. I prefer farming scrolls and mats first before doing a lot of PvPs.

      Delete
  2. And what does silver frame around some person's PL number mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it shows the level group you are in. From ~lv 40 to 60 you are in silver, and >lv 60 you will be in gold. The color doesn't matter at all lol

      Delete