Monday, May 18, 2015

Battle Statistics - Scroll Drop Rates (2015/05/17)

I have having a very bad luck this week on scrolls. The average rate for Red scrolls falls...

Drop Rate of Green and Red scrolls (Test duration: 3 weeks)

Average Drop Rate of Green and Red scrolls (Test duration: 3 weeks)


I started wondering if the drop rates actually fall when you play too much of the stages. Let's do a time-series graph next week.

And a little update on my team. I swap my 3-star archer with 3-star musketeer for more AoE damage. 3-star archer's damage seems not catch up with the strength of enemy and my team...Probably I won't use him for a while.
Player Level: 44 (+1)
Power Rating: 45541 (+866)

And I always forget to swap my main team back after my tests with Mr Lab Rat. So he got rekted (so do I)..
Congratz for the easy win! Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. Take out that 3* MA. MA3 is only cool with his Brother and Nicolai.

    ReplyDelete