Sunday, May 17, 2015

Battle Post - Testing Beginning (2015/05/15-16)

From the experience of Obsidian Halo Stacking Test, damage from heroes' normal attack can be very inconsistent. And I can only perform the test at mid-night (when I am super sleepy and cannot really count the attacks correctly), it might be better to start studying on the basic game mechanism first before going deep into a particular skill output / effect.

So here is the setting. I have hired a 1-star hero (an infantry unit) and let him suicide to a cavalry unit and a non-cavalry unit with different armor points. By this, i can understand how defense and restrain applies in the damage calculation.

Mr lab rat, going to die over and over again


I will still need sometime to tidy up the results. Looking forward to see it!

By the way, I felt the curse of using goblet to get 3-star...The 1st pic is from 15th May and the 2nd one is from 16th. I did my regular refresh first before using a goblet to draw. This is a good story for people that...using the silver and gold refresh in a series or you will end up drawing the same hero all the time...

Are you kidding me? Exact same hero with same name...





No comments:

Post a Comment