Tuesday, May 19, 2015

MnD - Damage Calculation (2015/05/18)

[Edited] The real calculation is out! Check out the post.

It's strange. This is not the first time I found that normal attack damage is with a "random" element.

I will post the results after I tidy up the stuff... (quite messy right now lol)

But here is an overview of the method I used:

1. Count number of strikes made by enemy hero on my hero
2. Count critical hits
3. Record total damage on the test subject

Let normal strike damage is x, and critical damage is y. It should be ok to use polynomials to calculate value of x and y.

I have read in some forum that critical attack is 2x normal damage. But..my preliminary findings do not support this...We will see once the final calculation is done. (Sorry that I have to work till very late everyday)
And my goblet is wasted...once again
 Power Rating: 375 (-45166) LOL

3 comments: