Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Battle Post - Rally Update and More! (2015/05/19)

I am having a crazy week in my work so I have only little time to sit down and write my blog. Sorry about that!

Some update on the rally. After swapping 3* archer with 3* musketeer, it improves a lot! And I finally beat Stage 130! It's mainly because of the stronger minions (archer minions should be the weakest minion class but they have impressive health surprisingly).
Finally!

And I can take down higher level opponents easier with better minions.
Double Fire Bomb is sooo horrible

Approaching Lv45, I am considering adding a mage/MA into the team. It's between 3* healer mage and Eliz. 3* healer is for the upper lane as they die rather quickly without Phil's heal. Any comments?

And I might level up the skills of the morning star pavisers. Their active-passive is great for tanks but the hero stat isn't too brillant. %improvement won't be obvious unless I keep them in rally till very late in game. By that time (hopefully) I will have Carter, Alash and El Cid (I don't mind to have William, GRD and Ovl as well LOL).

And I will never give up training my arballists squad.
When headshots come real, you can winevery single stage

Today's Conclusion:

Level 44
PL: 45644 (+103)
Normal Stage 130

6 comments:

  1. I agree with u but u have to consider archer hero ability , I m actually playing with 3 3* archers and the heroes skills are at level 8 for 2 of them and one at lvl 9, it s really devastating! But I agree that in late game musketeers will play a more important role but after lvl 100 I think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i will put one back in later stage when i have more slots for heroes. Their minion-clearing is definitely one of the best and with low skill cooldown. Thanks for ur comment!

      Delete
  2. Whenever a decent 4-star hero is available, do not use 3-star heroes (except if you want to put archers, mounted archers or musketeers in your rally).

    Horrible 4-star heroes that one should not use: Charles.Martel, Robinhood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, surely i will swap charles out when i get better tanks. But Robinhood is getting more popular in high, isnt he?

      Delete
  3. Dont invest in 3* other then MA, muskets and archers

    ReplyDelete