Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Battle Post - Arbalists in front line?! (2015/05/12)

Trying Arbalists in the front line and swap out my 3* archer (to prepare for my Alash. Some day I will get him). They can counter attack at close range. And...they usually have a fun ability.
"Boom, Headshot" (This is a lucky one)

There is literally nothing the opponent can do to stop this skill. 20% is ... fairy high chance actually...
From the numbers(as I always do), Kelly's team is doing not bad.
Level 39 Opponent
This is actually better than the pavisers, given that Kelly's squad is with fewer minions

As the front line, I didn't expect her to do too much damage as I will give her mainly defensive gears. As soon as she stays alive, draw attention in the first wave and do some headshots, she is fairly a good tank (compared with my 3-star Pavisers. They are so passive...)
Level 49, and I get rekt of couse
But, one problem of arbalists is that they don't move forward in battle to further tank damage

Conclusion of the Day

Power Rating: 44042 (+570)
PL: almost 43

No comments:

Post a Comment