Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Battle Post - Get Rekt and Get Rekt-ed (2015/05/11)

Today is the day to get rekt (Rekt someone and be rekt-ed)

Thanks to suggestion of liltwnbioz, I replaced Lilac with Leonidas in the mid lane. And...
I won the unbeatable normal stage!

And I had one of the most exciting battles in my life. Seriously...
So...a Korean opponent...from power rating I should rekt his face
My GOD...only Edward and Sarky standing against a bunch of archers and mages. (My ninjas get rekted by explosions immediately after)
Go Sarky! Fire Bomb! (I was too excited and literally freaked out when I saw "FIREBOMB")

Sarky the Man is the last one standing in the battlefield

But then I get rekt-ed continuously...In my level, the level of the opponents varies greatly. I read a post today about another player (around lv90) facing the same problem. That makes me curious on the level distributions and power rating of all Mini Warriors players. I wanna know if my rally is good in general.
Ya...Day of Rekt and Rekt-ed

Conclusion of the Day

PL: 42 (+103,702)
Rally Power Rating: 43472 (+463)
Normal Stage: 125






No comments:

Post a Comment