Thursday, May 14, 2015

Battle Post - Formation consideration (2015/05/13)

Thinking of new formation of the rally to finish Normal Stage 126. I swapped out my old cavalries and added M.A. into the team.
Since the equipment on my cavalries aren't good, they die so fast without doing much. Archers + MA deals more damages to hero.
But this rally won't work on next stage with so many mages and archers on enemy rally.
Let's put the Cavalries back. See how much health I got this time?

With one of my MA leveled up, I am considering to have him with Robinhood and ninjas to melt enemy heroes. Will it work?

Meanwhile, one of the great leap today - leveling up Militia's level and now there are 14 members! More interception power! Very important to my level.
 And next will be the giant. 2 giants per squad!

And very soon, Ez will be recuritable! One of the best hero-killing machine.

 Today's Conclusion:

Power Rating: 44365 (+323)
PL: 43
Normal Stage 129


7 comments:

  1. You should get in ~Myst guild. We are the best and always looking for new info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the Android forum and contact the user called Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://forum.trinitigame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=133&t=536413&sid=ef826553204a0dbb6d155e4f7321a8ad

    ReplyDelete