Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Battle Post - 28/04/2015

Today I had a couple of good fights when farming scrolls (Recently the drop rate becomes so poor...) with one against a higher power rating,

Very high rating for a Lv37 player (Although the heroes aren't very good)

 With one footman intercepted, time to test my new skill, the Smoke! This skill is damn strong!
 And no one disrupt Ignatius the Tank Buster tearing down the enemy

 I saw a lot of players saying that "Hero is everything. Don't spend golds on minions.". Are you sure?
 Given that my minion are not at max level (lv 76), the output is way more than my hero

And Ignatius's Arcane Energy is doing surprisingly well. Should start considering placing an Obsidian Halo into team so the minions will stand longer.

Almost to the 2nd Gold consumption price! Hope the boxes have scrolls!

Instead of a pair of crappy shoes....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's OK to place pikeman in the middle front so he will 1 on 1 the middle enemy without taking too much damage. May be with more frontlines (i saw ur post on GRD and i want him now haha) I will place Ignatius at third row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that sounds reasonable, but get Ignatius behind a paviser FAST and ASAP! Also, did I ever tell you I want Ignatius? He's on my want list, as well as:

    Nicolai
    Cannon
    Merlin (I will never get him, he costs 300$USD)

    ReplyDelete