Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Battle Post - 27/04/2015

Holy Shock!

 Holy Shock!

 
Holy Shock!

What are all these Holy Shock? And where are your archers and pavisers?

Remember I asked if Obsidian Halo stacks? I started testing it! But...it is quite a pain as it's quite hard to find a stage with just enough heroes who cast AoE skills, and I need cases that heroes didn't cast a single skill to calculate damages (when you need such case, you will see Brutal Stomp, Holy Shock all around the screen)

And you know what is the most painful experience?
When all enemies decided to leave Level 1 Robinhood to ninjas to take care of...

And...
I forgot to change the formation after my tests and...free scrolls and golds from me on PvP

The test is in progress so expect it to be out these 2 days! (quite busy on my job recently. Hope that i will have time to do this)

May the scrolls be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment