Thursday, April 30, 2015

Battle Post - 29/4/2015

Hi guys. Today is a very, very bad day for me in Mini Warriors.

First of all, look at this figures.
Look at those 0s...

This is the record of scrolls and attempts for each elite stage. Do you see those 0s?
Yes. I got no scrolls for the whole day.

And then, I was performing the Obsidian Halo testing. However, the result is very inconsistent...so i might need to redo the test...

The original approach was to calculate the number of normal attacks, critical attacks and skill cast.
And use the following equations to calculate:

1. (Attack Damage - Defense)/5 x #normal attacks = total normal attack damage
2. (Attack Damage - Defense)/5 x 2 x #critical attacks = total critical attack damage
3. Skill Damage * skill cast = total skill damage

And the sum of three will be the displayed damage to hero.

If I am wrong, correct me!

Anyway, I got my Kelly today from silver refresh! I have been thinking to build a headshot team and theoretically i can win all normal stages as soon as I keep trying, isn't it? LOL
Headshots GG

And I got the gold consumption achievement today for 5 golden chests. Apart from good, i get 2 goodies! (Of course, 3-stars ain't that good, but better than 0 scrolls)
But again, no scrolls. May be I should quit the addiction to scrolls.

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, scrolls are everything in this game. Also, the obsidian halo thing seems like a cool experiment but not very useful in my opinion. Obsidian Halo is too erratic of a skill to be really too too useful in a rally. Maybe if you stacked it, like what you're testing, but I doubt O-Halos will do much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, scrolls are everything in this game. Also, the obsidian halo thing seems like a cool experiment but not very useful in my opinion. Obsidian Halo is too erratic of a skill to be really too too useful in a rally. Maybe if you stacked it, like what you're testing, but I doubt O-Halos will do much.

    ReplyDelete