Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Battle Post - Top Shield against Top Shield?! (2015/09/07)

I don't know if this is coincidence or not. I saw a player using Top Shield (or at least, the essence of Top Shield):
Leonidas at the bottom right + polymages/archers support

I almost started the game without seeing the Leonidas at the back. My MAs were almost goners...
So i moved my MAs and used this formation to fight:
The placement of Reinhard is a test to see if Leonidas + Reinhard can work or not. It's OK so far, but they are not being supported by archers, which I don't like.

And it was a close battle. But I did it!
10k difference in damages to hero between my Leonidas and enemy's Leonidas

You can imagine what the additional 10k damage will do to my MAs if i sent them from the bottom to the Leonidas.

And sometimes, Eugene can cause quite some trouble if he has luck to cast his skill at the right time.
That 46k heal, Reinhard can survive really long with that

Last but not least, I think swapping Hyacinth to Octavius's lane is definitely worth / better than placing him in Top Shield...Dat 16k heal...
I don't even know his heal can be this much...

6 comments:

  1. Nah, that probably wasn't "Top Shield". He/she probably just hasn't playied since 1.8 updated, I see A LOT of that nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inactive players shouldnt be in the PvP queue, isnt it?

      Delete
    2. I don't think so..... Hmm..

      EXPERIMENT time!

      Also, I see you joined The Myst~

      I am not going to do that. Probably for as long as my MW career will go.

      Delete
    3. I don't think so..... Hmm..

      EXPERIMENT time!

      Also, I see you joined The Myst~

      I am not going to do that. Probably for as long as my MW career will go.

      Delete
    4. Shouldn't old rallies be centred like the in old challenges?

      Delete
    5. For AI rally in old map, they are in centre. But dunno if player's rally is in middle or not.

      Delete