Monday, September 7, 2015

Battle Post - Reaching PL 82(2015/09/06)

Reach PL82 baby!

But that means, PvP will get very tough for me, since I am the lowest level in the PvP level group.

Based on your PL, you will be assigned to face players with similar PL. At PL 81, I was facing enemies around PL 85 but now I have to fight PL 92 players.

Not to mention that I have to defend players. I know the bottom part of my rally is really bad in shape. Please Triniti release v1.8.5 so I can draw heroes...I still have 5 goblets unused. I need good tanks like Carter (Rumor said he will have a great buff), Cedric and El Cid.

Painful time, but good time to learn from the better players =]

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh it means to spend the goblets in traven for heroes. Its like a lucky draw so i used the word "draw" haha

      Delete
  2. Oh I understand that but why are you waiting for 1.8.5 for the new heroes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new heroes Achilles and Saladin are great, especially Saladin. Joan's buff and Saladin's buff give a huge boost to minion outputs

      Delete