Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Battle Post - "New" Formation Strategy (2015/09/15)

Top Shield has been in use for a while. Recently I saw a problem of Top Shield. Leondias died too fast and cavalries rushed into my archers.
It's still good tho

So it's time to go into the main stream: Reinhard Solo.
Strong PvP rally when I am using it

The main idea is to have Reinhard at the top of my rally to tank 4-5 enemies and Phil will be around him to heal. If you have 3* Infantry, this strategy works too if he has max lv (this is the key to this strategy).

Based on the experience of Top Shield, placing mages and archers around Reinhard will further utilize the time Reinhard brought to the team. You see how I placed Belthor, Cicre and 3* archers at the top of the rally. Belthor and Cicre create so much disruptions to enemies and it's fun to use them.

And the good point of this setting is there are only 2 points I need to protect, Reinhard for 1st 20s, and Shazzo. Alash stays long if he is not against AoE and mages go to Shazzo since he is in front of Alash.

Bad thing is, the bottom lanes are on their own.

I won battles that I cannot using this rally. But sometimes, Top Shield is better. Always remember that rally is not fixed. There is no super strong rally for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment