Sunday, August 2, 2015

Battle Post - Trying Jerome (2015/08/01)

Hm...I tried Hedvig today. Since her level is low and without Saladin, she is not as effective as I expected. So I swapped  her with Jerome.

With 30% proc rate, Jerome should at least revive 1 hero per match. Together with Phil, the revived hero can be a threat again to the enemy. Still, I am not too happy with the low proc rate without any growth. I will try using him for a while, and share with you guys how he performs.

I also made further adjustments to my rally. I used to place Hyacinth at bottom lane to storm enemy. This wasted his heal so I moved him to the upper lane to assist Reinhard. I can then save my morale heal and use more mist.
Adjusted rally

Tactically, Leon will still be at the back of the Top Shield, fighting cavalries. So...Top Shield theory still hold LOL

But, the same problem persists in my bottom lane. The MAs, to be honest, is not performing too well in terms of minion outputs, hero outputs and survivability. Should I swap one MA to Liz or Hilda? We will see.

Lastly, the best gear from gold chest. Cheers guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment