Thursday, August 6, 2015

Battle Post - Grabbing gears (2015/08/06)

Very busy these days at work so I can only write something super short. Sorry about that =[

How do you guys spend your tcrystals? Refreshes? Refilling energies? Or spending them on gears like I do?

Having experiences in other games, spending too much to obtain new heroes won't do anything good in long term. If you have no focus on training and arming them up properly, they won't be strong. If you want heroes, spend your goblets. They are free and have the highest chance to get good heroes (based on testing in v1.8). The most important is...they have no opportunity cost to spend (Opportunity cost is the most valuable thing you have to give up in order to do something. In this case, your opportunity cost to spend tcrystals on heroes is to give up good gears).

Strongly recommend Hades weapon (excellent for pikemen) and helmet (not a lot of good helmets have dodge). Go grab it when you still have chances!
Still thinking if I should get the Solar Helmet. To be honest the Solar set isn't very good. I bought it just for fun and the look.

3 comments:

  1. I'm spending crystals on gear too. Idk I have bad luck and 80cr for an unneeded 3* hero looks just too expensive. Even with all these anniversary bonus goblets I'm getting crap like 3* pavisers and arbalists. =)

    What do you plan to buy after gear? Mats or energy?
    The problem with this approach that you kinda have to level a bit your temporary heroes and I don't want to spend money and scrolls on them =((



    ReplyDelete
  2. I think scrolls are okay cuz now you can surely get some per day. Money is a huge problem tho. Things are really expensive and you really want to save the money for your important heroes.

    For tcrystals, I will save them for future gears as i believe they will release new gears in festivals and random events. I don't think i will spend them on mats (unless you are paid player)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think scrolls are okay cuz now you can surely get some per day. Money is a huge problem tho. Things are really expensive and you really want to save the money for your important heroes.

    For tcrystals, I will save them for future gears as i believe they will release new gears in festivals and random events. I don't think i will spend them on mats (unless you are paid player)

    ReplyDelete