Friday, July 31, 2015

Battle Post - Reviewing Top Shield (2015/07/30)

Higher PL means more PvP (and why I love this game). Here is how my performance looks like:

4 : 3 win-lose ratio, and most of them are of higher PL (+1 more hero than me)

Time to take a look at the match I lost.

Why I think I lose?
- My cavalries are too weak to fights head-to-head against rallies that is positioned at the lower half
- My hero level is exceptionally low. I might have spent too much effort farming scrolls previously and the stages don't provide rich exp. to heroes.


And I lost to this rally as well. That is one of a rallies i wanted to build. With most heroes as 3*, the positioning of heroes and morale skill usage is very important. Nice play Funtick.

And the best battle today is...
...enemy has winions

No comments:

Post a Comment