Saturday, July 18, 2015

Battle Post - 1st day in v1.8.1 (2015/07/17)

Welcome to the v1.8.1. Things change so much that I really need some time to understand what are the logos on the map mean.

And as usual, Merlin is teaching us what to do

First thing first, have to praise they change the loading screen to informative screen so new players can really read more to understand the lore and some tips.

And then, I went straightly to get the Hades body armor before I went to Tavern for my lucky draws.
1st draw: Well...

2nd draw: OMG...well...nothing special at all

3rd-5th draw (in a row): ...

last draw: ....... 

No luck at all. That's why investing in 5* gear is sometimes better than drawing heroes.

Some opinions in the gameplay. I feel the whole game is smoother in terms of frame rates. But the learning curve of the game is even deeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment