Wednesday, June 17, 2015

MnD - Rise of Pavisers Part 2 (2015/06/17)

First of all, thank you for all your supports on the scroll post! Motivate me a lot!

Last time I mention that pavisers can be the fillers for empty rally lane in v1.8. Considering the hero skill, who are the best candidates?

The first assumption is...since mages and archers will prioritise damage to nearby enemies, tanky cavalries like El Cid, Hyacinth and Canon, are still the choice (I think).

Against these heroes without output skills, physical defense is more important.

1. 3* Morning Star Pavisers: Their stats are not as good as the 4* but their active skill gives +32% defense on the ENTIRE squad. High-level minions +32% defense will be very beefy!
2. Charles Martel: Surprisingly, he has the 2nd highest defense (highest is Carter) + fair HP. He might be a choice! (One more smoke might save you sometimes)

Carter, Shazzo and GRD should be on frontline so...I don't put them on the list above. And Eugene...I know little about him.

That's the end of my views on Pavisers, which heavily depends on cavalries performance. This is one big change to the game and I am super excited on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment