Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Battle Post - Strength of the Rally (2015/06/02)

Personally, I am quite proud of my rally now.

Apart from the newly obtained heroes, the overall active skill levels are around 6-8. So if proc, my rally can deal some great damages.

However, what is the room for improvement? Assume I can get a hero at wish, what is the best for now?

Here are the weak point of my rally:
1. Mid position. Current I put Kelly but she is better in 2nd or 4th position to absorb damage than dueling with enemy's mid (like William, Oct etc)
2. Charles Matrin. Morale skills are good in early levels. I dont have high level morale skills tho so his active is kind of a watse.
3. Hilda. Once with an overpowered skill (Redemption, to revive heroes) is greatly nerfed (Soul Inspiration). I dont hate this change (prefect counter of Edward IV) but...there are better heroes to replace her.

As suggested by many of you, Charles is likely the part i wanna deal with ASAP. G.R.D. or William will be the best to have (William will solve my 1st weakness as well!) Helmar might work as well if i build him super tanky and his clones run around to backlines (in v1.8 this Helmar should distrupt backlines pretty well if his clones reach them).

I will give an update to my rally in the next post (my tablet is not with me now LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment