Saturday, June 6, 2015

Battle Statistics - Scroll Drop Rate and Rally Update (2015/06/05)

It's been a while since the last update on the scroll drop rate.
Drop Rate of scrolls (Test duration: 6 weeks)
 Average Drop Rate of scrolls (Test duration: 6 weeks)

And...you can see that Green and Red average rate is stablising over these 6 weeks period (In 3rd week, Green is 42% and red remains 18%). So probably I will record 1 or 2 more weeks and conclude the rate.

Back to my Rally. Guys, I got something that is so exciting...
I GOT WILLIAM!

Immediately I put him into the rally as the mid fighter. Until I get Octavius William will ALWAYS take the mid dueler position. And...Charles is removed from my rally. Thanks for your services Charles!

And...this screenshot is from some day ago. You see how high the AP of the lv48 enemy is? Now I am lv50 and not even reach 60k AP...wth
Likely he got his team super early...And a tcrystal player...So jealous of Merlin

Anyway...Gameriche if you are reading this, remember I told you I got 3* pikemen all the time?
Are they all alcoholic and stay in the tavern all time?

Today's Conclusion

Lv 50
AP: 59445 (+5999, compared to 28th May)

No comments:

Post a Comment