Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Battle Post - Getting rekted (2015/06/23)

I am unhappy when I saw this.
Then, i looked into my rally to see what was wrong (rally with 2 stars can beat me. Seriously!?)
And...my rally was PREFECTLY RIGHT

So swapping back to death ball, something was still wrong...i am really unhappy about this.
And today, having a really tough opponent that i would not imagine him to be that tough.
I have to fight 3 times to win him

So what is the take-away from the battle with Zarg?
1. Highly proc-oriented team = risky

2. Highly reliant on morale skills to keep Joan and Shazzo alive

3. Weak upper lane

Need to think what should i do next.

2 comments:

  1. Your rally has places where enemies can run you over. Fix those and you'll do lots better,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting for my 18th hero, i hope i can have a new tank like el cid or GRD soon...

      Delete