Monday, May 25, 2015

Battle Post - Strange Stories on Heroes (2015/05/24)

If you have played Mini Warriors for a while and you love this game, surely you should know each hero has a story. I read some of them and ... the 3* heroes are with some...kind of strange stories to tell. Here I pick some to share with you (Sorry this is in Chinese. Lemme do the translation...)
Description
Robinhood's secret brother. He sees Robinhood as his model and strives to become better.

Please, don't choose Robinhood as the role model! Choose someone like Nichola and Sarky...

Anyway...back to today's progress.

Firstly, level-up the morale skills. Now ninja can do some real dmg (probably better with Robinhood)
But, level-up heal or mist? Heal seems a bit weak than Mist.

And...Sarky skill is now Lv 10! Now I can take some real challenge.

Even without lv10, I won several games already against stronger players. I feel glad seeing my team growing stronger (like my own sons and daughters growing up lel) 

Not to mention who is joining my team VERY SOON (need time to train him).
And the 5* gear...You know how happy I am right now...

Today's Conclusion

Lv 46 (+1)
PL: 51076 (+1363)
Normal Stage 132

3 comments:

  1. Hey mate,
    Your rally could surely use some improvement. Join Myst and w'll help you out.
    Check out the invitation on the Android Forum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw, I got a couple of new heroes and putting them on training so...the team so get better very soon! (I know it's kind of crappy now but it's all i get for now)

      Delete