Sunday, April 26, 2015

Battle Post - 25/04/2015

First day of the testing the drop rates for skill scroll. I invested almost all my energies into scrolls. It's all about scrolls, even scroll in chests.

Well, my skill-first approach is good. Someone with slightly stronger power rating tried fighting with me 3 times in a row but I (or the game AI) took the wins. Skills > Levels in early stage.
Yes, he is with lower level but his heroes are of higher levels on average.

And...here is the first encounter of today.
Where is the other 299 Spartans?

Then, a level 41 popped out but his team...

Even so, we should respect our opponent and fight well. Two cavalries + William on upper side of the battlefield so I shifted my AoEs upward.

Timed well, 2 ninjas were sent to intercept the spear cavalry + gave a way for my cavalry to reach enemy's Sarky, while my backline was perfectly safe.
Ignatius, y u no fight Galahad...

Another interesting AI behavior we can exploit is that heroes will support the weaker side. In the battle below, my upper-side ninja attracted the lower-side Viking to run a long way, wasting his time.

Viking ran from bottom to top so my Sarky was safe.

I ran out of energies very early today...I hope the max energy will increase with level...

No comments:

Post a Comment