Saturday, April 25, 2015

Battle Post - 24/04/2015

I am a level-36 player. I spend most of my energy on "farming" skill scrolls. Even if my army aren't with many 4-stars (no William, no Lancelot, no Galahad...), a mix of 4 and 3-stars with high active skills levels and good formation still make me fairly strong.

Sorry guys, things are in Chinese and I have no idea how to change it to English

Of course, I enjoyed PvP too, especially against stronger players!

The strategy to win is to place militia to intercept backline firepowers. You see in the 2nd pic, my militia stopped 3 enemy armies so my frontline survived much longer and my backline could output consistently. But I couldn't kill Bellrophon fast enough and he kept summoning minions until the game reached 3 minutes. A painful loss to me...


Damn Bellrophon!

In another match, my backline stayed pretty healthy so i decided to set 2 ninjas near enemy's 3-star archer. Without AoE from the archer, I won the match easily.



Ninjas OP in early levels!

Btw, I spent my crystals and goblets and got 2 Obsidian Halo Cavalries and a 3-star archer! I was always considering replacing my 3-star Pavisers and these Cavalries should do the job!

And they look awesome!

By the way, do the halos stack? Let's have a test sometime later.

4 comments:

  1. Actually, obsidian halo cavalry are worse than 3* pavisers. El Cid, however, is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, obsidian halo cavalry are worse than 3* pavisers. El Cid, however, is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got Belerophon from a daily bronze refresh in the Tavern after maybe 50 refreshes altogether... funny I never got any 3 star heroes since I started playing.. quite rare Ivthink to get a 4 star then.I'm so excited now since you mentioned here that he was giving you a tough game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Later the game Belerophon can be better with stronger minions

      Delete