Sunday, November 8, 2015

Battle Post - Where everything begins, again (2015/11/07)

Let's warm up with a small update on my progress. Here were what i have done so far...

1. Spend all the gold I have stored all these days on my minions


2. Kick some butts (and almost got kicked)


3. Wait the game to load over my wifi (the connection is really bad at night, probably everyone is youtube-ing)


And one super important thing to do. It is to get another Pumpkin Helmet. It's not that great as I mentioned. But it's freebie so why not get one more.

Step-by-step, i will get back to where i was 3 week ago! And tomorrow, I will open all these treasure chests. Let's see how many 1 star weapon will i get (I have a real bad feeling about this)






9 comments:

  1. hey im behind you at 87, culd you tell me the rewards they give in pvp at lvl 90 plx :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both mid and high level rewards. I can get both silver and gold keys and unit materials from PvP.

      However, within the same PvP button (4 PvP battles in one PvP button) the reward level is the same. You wont get a silver key and gold key together within the same button.

      Delete
  2. :D that is great , thank you :D for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Sorry to ask you that but I'm trying to playing mini warriors back again after a year and I don't know which rally is the best now
    If you can help me that will be very cool from you (i got all the 4* hero available except uriah and merlin)

    Thanks you for reading my bad english

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just made a post for it. Check it out!

      http://kennyminiwarriors.blogspot.hk/2015/11/mnd-51-rally-20151113.html

      Delete