Sunday, October 11, 2015

MnD - Hero Restraint? (2015/10/11)

Here is a little thinking about he new restraint system (aka weapon and armor system):

Minions are under this new system that each weapon type can or may do better against certain types of armor. How about heroes?

It was a rumor that heroes are under the old restraint system (e.g. Pikeman hero does 1.5x damage against Cavalry hero, and Sarky does 1.33x damage against all heroes)

Now, i dont think so. One key indicator is...hero does not have an indication of their armor type and weapon type. You might say, their type should follow their minions. I doubted, as the weapon and armor type of minions change when they "evolve" (becoming advanced units). I dont think upgrading minions change the hero as well (or else some evolution will be way better than the others)

This is not scientifically proved tho (I dont have my phone now unfortunately). Just my opinion..

3 comments:

  1. My opinion. There shouldn't be any restraints, but there are so many bugs... Igni's minions shouldn't ignore dodge and Reinhard's shield, but they do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats new to me...

      With more heroes and features, there are way more things to test than before.

      Btw, did u report those bugs?

      Delete
    2. I didn't, but someone did it on the trinity forum.
      They do not completely ignore shield and other things, only their additional damage do it.

      Delete