Monday, September 28, 2015

Battle Post - Non-battle changes in v1.8.5 (2015/09/28)

A couple of non-battle changes in v1.8.5 catch my eyes (I knew a few of them before. Still they catch my eyes).
1. Advanced unit for heroes with lv50

2. Material unification

3. Purple exp tomes that gives your hero 250,000 exp (5x exp from blue exp tome)

4. Batch use of exp tomes

5. Disabling level tomes on heroes with higher level than your PL

Probably it's great to change to 1st stage of advanced units before everyone does and get some easy wins! But I will hold on and try to figure out what benefits will the 1st advanced unit bring us compared to the basic units.

And one last thing...I finally drew heroes in the Traven! And what did I get? Nothing.
I didn't even get 3* heroes anymore. Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment