Thursday, July 9, 2015

Battle Post - Death Ball v2.0 (2015/07/09)

Wow I have been very lazy not writing posts! Bad habit!
But I haven't been lazy playing the game, just getting a little bit grindy in farming materials. Currently, Sarky, Edward and Ignatius are with 17 units, and I am 1/4 of level 60.

And I have been saving up money so I can level up my minions every day to get the daily mission done. I want to acquire Octa as soon as possible.

Back to the topic. If you have followed my posts, death ball v1.0 isn't working well when AI is controlling it (likely because it doesn't cast the protective spell to the death ball). So I went through a deep thinking progress and here is my findings:
Death Ball v1.0

1. Once Joan and Shazzo is dead, most of my outputs from the back will be shut down (polymorph doesn't help too much as my 3* mage isn't at very high skill level)
2. Joan's skill actually never touches my ranged minions, wasting her skill
3. Mid lane is empty, leaving a lot of rooms for flanking which is super bad

So I made Death Ball v1.1, filling in mid lane and putting Leon into the death ball
Death Ball v1.1

It does work better, but Leon dies so quick that position and one very important finding is I am wasting Hyacinth so I placed him down into the death ball.
Death Ball v2.0

And it worked great! Now death ball has constant damage and less relying on morale skills thanks for Hyacinth's heal.
Look at the heal...
And thanks for the musketeers' cooperation

No comments:

Post a Comment