Friday, July 17, 2015

Battle Post - Back to the Blog (2015/07/17)

I am still alive. Have myself a long holiday on blogging. You know, sometimes you need to take a break to rediscover the fun for doing something.

Now, i am recovered. But not the game tho...

You know, being an Asian means you have to wait every server maintenance when you are awake. It is not so cool sometimes.

And here is my plan for the coming weeks:
1. Retest drop rates for scrolls in new map (My old results will be, sadly, obsolete...)

2. Test new heroes as "Lane filler", given that empty lanes give such a terror to players.

3. Start spending my tCrystals on new heroes. I will stop once i get a tank and spend remaining tCrystals on energy recovery and gears.

4. Test AI usage on morale skills.

Hope things will go fine. At least hope v1.8.1 will be up soon, before i sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment