Thursday, May 7, 2015

Battle Post - Lock-down Strategy (2015/05/06)

This was "discovered" when I was in a PvP battle. 
 It started as a normal battle using normal strategy to intercept Barbarian
But then, I realised the enemy mounted archers stopped attacking once my militia attacked them

I knew that ranged class cannot counterattack but I misunderstood that they cannot counterattack the attacker and attack OTHER enemies. I was totally wrong. Unable to counterattack means they just get disabled as long as they are being attacked.

May be I was focusing too much on defensive strategy (smoke screens, militia for interception of cavaliers etc). I already have 4 pavisers in the 1st column. Time to play more aggressively!
I retry the 3rd stage of (Galahad stage) and by "locking down" the backlines, I got my victory that i could not get yesterday!

And the rewards of Galahad stage were VERY great to my level.
OMG...

This "lock-down" strategy depends on the number of minions in a militia squad. So leveling up this skill is crucial.
But I will worry about this later. 12 of them should be OK for now.

By the way, I have a new plan on everyday besides farming scrolls. I will try proceeding 5 normal stages for level and exp-wise. I will worry about the stars later on.
Completed stage 115!


No comments:

Post a Comment