Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Battle Post - 2015/05/04

I realize the post title always differ from one another...time to make it more standardized!

The bugs are somehow great stuff to all players. Free gems for days so let's spend some gems and goblet.
Yes! One step closer to lure Lancelot and Gawain to my rally
 Mega healing is very helpful, imagine if you have 3 of them and they keep healing each others!
And the last draw sucks...
But I get Urza and 4-star gears!

By the way, I also got a 3-star William but I forgot to have a screenshot. With the new members, I tried making a new, freaky rally to farm scrolls.
And of course, battles with strong foes...
Not again...two battles in a row?!
Oh well...
Must be my lucky day!

By the way, I really hope Triniti to make a sandbox mode in 1.8 so we can test out our rallies and I can do my experiments on the stats and skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment