Sunday, May 3, 2015

Battle Post - 2015/05/01 and 2015/05/02

Nothing too much happening these 2 days so I made a post for 2 days.

First of all, I won a level 41 guy! I got to say, smoke is one of the best skills.
 But...his team was not strong so I could win...

 And the curse has broken finally! I got SCROLL! (And the only one red scroll for the day...)
 SCROLLLLLLLL

Being so happy, I spent one of my goblet and...
The 2nd most useless 4-star ...(First one is Robinhood and I have him too...)

But I finished a mission for 4-star gears, compensating the loss of my goblet, 

4 comments:

  1. Reinhard is actually good if you max out his active skill. A 10-second invulnerability for every 20 second can help to trap a lot of enemy troops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry man, accidentially deleted ur comment in another post =[

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya,i am training him now. In my early levels he should serve well as the frontline

    ReplyDelete