Friday, September 4, 2015

Battle Post - Rally update 1.8.2 (2015/09/05)

Happy Friday nite with tones of drinks!!

With so many Game News recently, it's time to share with you my current rally.
You can see a few changes:

  • Hyn is in the 3rd row with Octavius instead of the Top Shield (the toppest row)
  • Sarky in the Top Shield
  • Joan replacing a 3* MA
  • Elitzbin the rally

Each of them are with a reason:

  • My test on Octavius shows that heal actually increases the benetit of Battle Morale on Octviaus and his squad. So i placed Hyn with Octavius. Also, Hyn's AoE heal has a cap as proved before. I thouhht he could heal more in Top Shield but it is not true.
  • The Top Shield is a bit too defense and i wanna utilise the time Reinhard brought for me so ai placed Sarky in (enemies clusters so well that Firebomb actually works really well in Top Shield).
  • 3* MA is not too useful later in the game so I decided to swap him out with Joan, a decent late-game hero (she will be buffed in v1.8.5)
  • Mages are still strong in v1.8.5 so why not train a hero killer like Elitz


2 comments:

  1. That second-to-bottom row is where enemies will be targetting, so I think you might want to put a bit more defense there. Right now it looks really easy to run over with a Ignatius and a Sarky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, i need a good tank there. I will spend my globets when 1.8.5 is released.

      But one note i found is that most player doesnt fill bottom rows so its kind of safe to place weaker units at the bottom

      Delete