Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Game News - Guild System in v1.9 (2015/09/02)

In v1.9 (yes, v1.8.5 is not even released but v1.9 is planned already), there will be an official guild system in the game. Players can finally build their own guilds and have cooperations / interactions in the game (I heard there will be coop mode for guilds).

You might think, 'Nah, MW is a single player game. I need no guild'. That was what I thought before joining one (I am currently in the Myst ~ Guild for Android players). Without my guildmates, I will never realise I was using 4 infantries in my rally (which was generally a bad habit in v1.8).

Guild is a place to share ideas in games or lives with a bunch of guys and girls who enjoy the game just like you. That is exactly why I write blogs too, to share with others my passion to the game =)

In case sharing is not enough for you to join a guild, here are something you get from a good guild (per my experience in Myst ~):
- Advice just for you from top 100 players of the game
- Main stream strategies, and how to counter them
- Guildmates you can talk to, 24 hours 7 days
- A lot of instant messager stickers

My little prediction is that once the guild system is out, the difficulty of the game will increase as guilds help players improve. Why u no join one?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. V1.8 for now, but soon v1.8.5. You are playing in iOS?

      Delete
    2. This Guild system is a planned development for the tentative next next version

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I heard a rumor that cross platform swap will be in place in later version

      Delete