Sunday, August 30, 2015

Best Hero Series - Joan (2015/08/29)

Best Hero Series #7 Joan
Unit: Infantry
Hero skill: Freedom Cry, 64% chance to increase the damage of minions (only minions) for 44% for 10s at skill lv10.

Being the "cheerleader", Joan has a very high chance to improve minion output by almost 50% with only 7s skill cooldown. She is very powerful in high PL when minion outputs are way more significant. She is one of my favorite heroes in the game (except for her minion class...).

Rating  (1 = worst, 5 = best)
HP: 4
Defense: 3
DPS: 3
Skill: 5
Unit class: 2
Overall: 4

Recommended Position(s)
Frontline tank, in front of powerful minions like musketeers, mages eftc.

Recommended Build
Keep her and her minions surviving is the key:
- Skill damage reduction
- Minion HP

Best Partners
Heroes who can keep minions alive:
- Sarah and Manto, healing buffed minions
- Ignatius, even more damage from Joan's buff
- El Cid, protecting minions from skill damages

Nemesis
Shazzo, perfect counter of Joan's skill and is a better tank than Joan
AoE heroes, who destroys minions

6 comments:

  1. Personally I don't like Joan, because


    Octavius > Reinhard > William > Joan

    and I'm not comfortable with having all four in my rally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reconsidering Octavius, whether he should stay. I don't particularly like him as his minions are still weak at my level and I don't have Sarah / Manto to heal the minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have way too many Infantry in my rally, Helmar, Ragnar, Reinhard, Summers, William and Joan. I feel like substituting Ragnar and Helmar with some AOE but I don't have sarky or any high level muskets

      Delete
    2. You can consider 3* archers or 3* polymages. They are very powerful even in late game.

      3* musketeers skill is not as good as before. A lower cooldown AoE is better.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No one knows...but rumors say she will be released in the coming version as a special hero, either from Daily Quest or...the infamous Merlin approach (Buy tCrystals to get)

      Delete