Friday, August 28, 2015

MnD - Poor cavalry AI (2015/08/27)

The AI behavior for cavalries and mounted archers was changed to prioritize the furthest enemy in next lane if the current lane is empty.

The behaviors of these 2 classes become so predictable compared with the one before v1.8. I am kind of disappointed to this as it creates more weakness than benefits to cavalries and mounted archers.

1. Cavalries are easily countered by pikemen at the back (like what I did for my Top-Shield rally)
2. Mounted archers will charge to frontline and get rekted, as you can see below:
Nicola is in enemy's backline. Usually he dies super fast in battles...

Personally, I don't really like this change. I really hope Triniti will work on this (although I exploit this behavior and wins a lot of battles LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment